True Skin Care center provides treatments that create more significant results than the average day spa. The expertly trained estheticians of True Skin Care center use their understanding of complex skin conditions and the latest advancements in skincare to provide their clients with the highest quality of care.
TRUE MAINTENANCE FACIAL
To enhance your overall skin appearance, this hour long facial includes cleansing, exfoliation, extractions, massage, masque and custom moisturizers. Customized for any skin type
TRUE ADVANCED FACIAL
True Advanced Facial: This hour and fifteen minute facial is customized, designed to focus on specific concerns, including all the steps in the Maintenance facial as well as an advanced form of exfoliation. Customized for any skin type
LightStim patented LED Light Therapy is the most effective and affordable technology for achieving healthy and youthful skin. It is soothing, painless, and can be used on all skin types to diminish fine lines and wrinkles. In just minutes a day you can firm and tone aged or tired skin, reduce the appearance of pore size, smooth texture, increase elasticity and recapture your radiant glow.
- The Radiance Peel is gentle, yet effective and you’ll notice tighter, smoother, brighter looking skin after just one treatment. If you suffer from mild to moderate photodamage, fine lines and wrinkles, uneven skin tone and texture, and acne or acne scarring, this is the treatment for you. 20% Salicylic Acid and a blend of Lactic and Glycolic Acids makes it appropriate for ALL skin types
- Alpha Hydroxy Acids- Glycolic and lactic: pamper your skin with a superficial exfoliation treatment. The different AHA’s treat pigmentation, stimulate collagen and promote moisture retention. Ideal for any skin type, especially sensitive
- Beta Hydroxy Acids- Salicylic: cleanse your skin with a superficial exfoliation that provides anti-inflammatory factors to help calm irritation associated with breakouts and bacteria fighting properties to clean impurities. Ideal for thick, oily or acneic skin types
- Modified Jessners Peel: This stimulating exfoliation treatment targets stubborn pigment, signs of aging and helps cleanse mild impurities and bacteria. Ideal for thick, oily skin, aging or pigmented skin
- TCA/ Retinol Peel: This is an active exfoliation that may cause visible skin flaking or shedding. This process results in collagen production and is perfect for someone concerned with moderate to severe sun damage and/or fine lines and wrinkles. Ideal for aging or pigmented skin
- 3 Step Oxygen Infusion: Luxurious black-cherry infused serum smells and also feels amazing as it is massaged in to the skin in this hydrating and plumping treatment. Ideal for most any skin type. Commonly chosen before an event.
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Infusion: This light and relaxing treatment helps to stimulate cutaneous oxygenation and circulation resulting in radiant and healthy hydrated skin. This is highly recommended in a series or before an event for those with lackluster skin.
Ultrasonic waves and electrical stimulation generate gentle warmth which drive topical agents and stimulates healing. Ideal for most skin types but most commonly used post-surgically and post-laser