With so many skin care treatments out there, it can be overwhelming to decide on the best one for your skin. So why not pick one that combines two great treatments that leave your skin looking flawless? Micropeels can be customized for almost every skin type, leaving everybody’s skin radiant and glowing.
MICROPEEL VS. CHEMICAL PEEL
Unlike normal chemical peels, micropeels combine two treatments to make your results even better. During a micropeel treatment, your skin is both chemically exfoliated and treated to a chemical peel. But what makes our SkinCeuticals micropeel truly unique is the last step: the frozen CO2 application. Here’s a breakdown of the three steps in our SkinCeuticals micropeel treatment:
- Chemical exfoliation: A chemical exfoliant is chosen based on the needs of your skin and your goals. This exfoliation prepares your skin for the chemical peel.
- Chemical peel: A carefully crafted solution is applied to your face and then removed to resurface your skin. The outer layer of damaged and rough skin is taken off, revealing a fresh new layer and promoting collagen production.
- Frozen CO2 application: This finishing freezing treatment leaves your skin feeling more refreshed than ever before, boosting your cell turnover rate and fighting off bacteria and inflammation.
HOW A MICROPEEL HELPS YOUR SKIN
Now that you know what the micropeel process is like, you’re probably wondering how exactly it helps your skin. Since the treatment is made up of three different procedures, it provides a bunch of incredible benefits. Here are a few of the most common results after several micropeel treatments:
- Improves appearance of hyperpigmentation, wrinkles, fine lines, photodamage and other visible skin imperfections
- Smoothes out your skin
- Promotes a faster natural exfoliation process
- Improves your skin’s texture, making it softer
- Leaves your skin looking radiant
- Gives you firmer skin over time by stimulating collagen production.
For the best results, we recommend two series of 4 to 6 treatments a year.
WHAT’S RECOVERY LIKE?
Recovering from a micropeel is easy. You should experience almost no discomfort after your peel. In fact, many patients don’t feel any discomfort at all. If you do feel a little irritation after your peel, it may include some redness, itching, burning or light peeling.
If you’re interested in getting a micropeel this month, you’re in luck. It’s our June special! Schedule an appointment with us today to get your skin looking better than ever for less than ever! And don’t forget to follow us on Facebook!